As your child grows gradually, you take him/her to the park, go shopping, attend a party or go to visit a friend. Here are a few tips to help your child, which will enable their social development
- Teach Greetings
- Shake Hands
- Teach Etiquettes (thank you, welcome, sorry)
- Teach Empathy
- Know Your Child's Limits
- Teach them how to ask for help
- Provide opportunities for social interaction
- Allow them to participate in extracurricular activities.
- Give them enough time to socialize
- Be mindful of everything to improve on social skill development
- Make use of child’s interest
Hope the above strategies, will be helpful in getting you and your child on a path toward maintaining healthy relationships.
Mobile # 9550950732